Product Review

Alterlook2 for Biycycle



(Overview)
Alterlook is the goods of protect your biycycle.
We put this elongated plastic on our biycycle. It is unvisiable for other people. 
If someone intend to take our biycycle away, Alterlook sound loud alarm, and track our biycycle by GPS. We can look all time where our biycycle is.

(Features)
・The vertical and horizontal are 10cm, 3cm. The height is about 1cm. 
・AlterLook has the type C connecter. Battery is charged from it.
・This item can be controled by your smartphone via application. 
・It cost 1,2000yen in internet shop.

(Pros and Cons)
(+)It can trace your biycycle whereever and whenever it goes.
(+)Because of plain manuals, it is easy for us to put it to biycycle.
(+)If something happen, AlterLook alarms to your smartphone, so you can notic easily.

(-)It is not cheap.
(-)This battery is short.

(Rating)
I give AlterLook a score 9/10

This goods very funtastic because I can take it easy for my biycycle. In fact, I have ever been strolen my biycycle. After buy it, I can easy to ride and park expensive biycycle. Moreover, when I use normal look chain, I can use two protection. It is very independence for me, but the battery of it is very short. Even if the best, it keep moving a month. I expect new type of it. 

This is the movie ↓







このブログの人気の投稿

My hometown